Dam tot Damloop 2022
Join the Dam tot Damloop 2022 for charity! Register trough Plan International for one of the largest running events in the world and raise € 350,- sponsor money for the fight against child marriage. Every three seconds a girl is forced to get married. Are you ready to run against child marriages?
The 2022 edition of the Dam tot Damloop will be held on Sunday September 18th. With Run for Plan you can register for the 10-mile (16.1 km) course. To participate you have to collect at least 350 euros sponsorship money, with which you support our important fight against child marriage. You will receive a unique Plan International running shirt from us and of course our support during the Dam tot Damloop. There are 50 spots available, so register quickly and become one of our runners!
The Dam tot Damloop is a unique event with a great atmosphere. You start at the Prins Hendrikkade in Amsterdam and walk together with thousands of other runners through the IJ tunnel to Zaandam. A special experience, because at the same time you do something good for girls worldwide!
How does it work?
- Sign up here
- Choose whether you want to do the action individually, as a team or as a member of an existing team.
- Fill in your details and personalize your page.
- Spread the word! Share your donation page on social media.
- Get sponsored by friends, family and colleagues.
- Collect 350 euro.
- Receive your ticket and come to Amsterdam on September 18th!