TCS Amsterdam Marathon 2022
Join the TCS Amsterdam Marathon for a good cause! Register via Plan International for this fantastic event and raise € 500,- sponsor money for the battle against child marriage. Every three seconds a girl is forced to get married. Are you ready to run against child marriages?
The 46th edition of the Amsterdam Marathon will take place on Sunday 16 October. With Run for Plan you can register for the marathon (42.2 km) or the half marathon (21.1 km). To participate for Plan International you collect at least 500 euros in sponsorship money, with which you support the fight against child marriage. You will receive a unique Plan International running shirt from us and of course our support during the Amsterdam Marathon. Register below and become one of our runners!
Are you ready to participate in the biggest international sporting event in the Netherlands? In the previous edition, runners from 140 different countries came to Amsterdam. Highlights of the course are the start and finish in the Olympic Stadium, the passage under the Rijksmuseum and the round through the Vondelpark. A fantastic experience, made even better by doing something good for girls worldwide!
How does it work?
- Sign up here
- Choose whether you want to do the action individually, as a team or as a member of an existing team.
- Fill in your details and personalize your page.
- Spread the word! Share your donation page on social media.
- Get sponsored by friends, family and colleagues.
- Collect 500 euro.
- Receive your ticket and come to Amsterdam on October 16th!